Long good storage for indoors and outdoors
The SF3 cantilever rack is our special solution for storing long, heavy goods. The robust construction with extra strong feet make it possible to load up to 3000 kg on each side of the stand, i.e., 6000 kg per stand for double-sided shelves. The stable cantilever arms are held by double wedges; optional anti-roll locking devices and anti-tilt assemblies prevent the stored goods from falling out.
The SF3 shelving system is available in both indoor and outdoor versions. In the indoor version, the shelf is 5 m high and powder coated. In the version for outdoor areas, the SF3 cantilever rack is 6 m high, galvanized and can upon request be covered completely by roofing. You can find more information about the outdoor version on the Outdoor shelving page.
As cantilever racks, as shelving racks, as a fork lift truck storage system
In the standard version with a 1.50 m bay width, 5 m height and 1.20 m arm length, the SF3 cantilever rack is a perfect cantilever storage system for long goods. As the manufacturer, Brass can provide you with the option to adjust the shelves to your requirements with individual sizes, arm lengths and colours. With grating attached to the supporting arms, shelf compartments are created that can also be used for pallets, cartons or bulk goods.
As a professional system, the CC shelf has of course been designed for stacker operation and it complies with the statutory regulations. Brass provides a comprehensive level of service, including planning, construction and annual shelving inspections.
- Heavy load storage system, one-sided and two-sided version
- Slotted profile system with 76 mm grid, simple plug-in assembly with double wedges, can be subsequently changed at any time
- Loading: 3000 kg for each shelf side, max. 600 kg per arm
- Standard sizes: Height: 5000 mm (indoor racks), 6000 mm (outdoor racks); cantilever arm length: 1200 (standard), 1500 mm; individual dimensions upon request
- Bay width: 1500 mm (axial distance); min. 2 shelf bays required
- Standard colours: Window grey, orange; individual powder coating in RAL colours upon request
- Galvanised version for outdoor areas
Our sales team will be happy to provide information via telephone or they can create a tailored quotation for you: