Brass means quality. Our production is certified according to DIN EN 1090, all our shelves are “Made in Germany” and comply with the legal regulations.
We will be happy to carry out the static calculations for your shelving or special solution. We do your static calculations together with a structural engineering firm in compliance with the current standards and specifications:
- Equipment and Product Safety Act [Geräte- und Produktsicherheitsgesetz; GPSG]
- DGUV rule 108-007 “Storage facilities and equipment” [“Lagereinrichtungen und -geräte”] (formerly: BGR 234): includes building, equipment and operation regulations
- DIN EN 15512 “Steel static storage systems – Adjustable pallet racking systems – Principles for structural design”: Building and equipment regulations
- DIN EN 15635 “Steel static storage systems – Application and maintenance of storage equipment”: Regulates shelf maintenance
- DIN EN 15620 “Steel static storage systems – Adjustable pallet racking systems – Tolerances, deformations and clearances”
Type statics have already been compiled for the SF3 heavy duty shelf under roof covering. The girder connections of our SL100 shelving system have a general technical approval from the German Institute for Building Technology [Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik; DIBT].
- For all shelving systems according to the German Construction Contract Procedures (VOB): 5-year guarantee
- For all accessories in rigid and flexible form: 1-year guarantee
- For tent and shading systems, trolley parks: 5-year guarantee for the steel structure (according to the VOB), 1-year guarantee for the accessories
- For all special designs that are not listed: 1-year guarantee