Variable providers of shade for outdoor areas
The Brass shading system protects goods against weather effects, e.g., plants against strong sunlight, or it can just create a pleasant atmosphere. The shading is performed via light paths made from aluminium-coated PE textile that can be extended and then retracted via a crank and the roller-bearing mounted pulling system.
The basic framework consists of galvanised square tubes. The standard sizes in a 6 x 6 m grid with heights of 4 or 5 m are kept in stock. Special sizes (up to 12 x 6 m per unit) and individual heights (from 4 to 6 m) upon request.
- Simple and flexible shading system
- Galvanised surface for outdoor areas
- Weatherproof PE textile with aluminium coating
- Can be supplied in standard or special sizes
- can be combined with Bedouin tents
Our sales team will be happy to provide information via telephone or they can create a tailored quotation for you: