Top-class storage and presentation
A highly resilient and versatile shelving system, suitable for manual and stacker loading, shelf heights of up to 12 m, a wide range of accessories and comprehensive service: The SL100 shelving system from Brass offers everything you need for professional storage. With its special profile system and reinforced cross members, a maximum bay load of up to 15 tonnes is possible. It is no surprise that the SL100 system has been proving itself in professional applications for many years now, all over Europe.
For outdoor areas, we also offer the SL100 heavy duty shelf with a galvanized surface and with roofing.
The solution for heavy duty shelving, pallet racks, retail shelving and much more
The SL100 heavy duty shelf is a modular system, just as the professionals like. There are storage and safety accessories available for pallet racks. With wire boxes or drawers, the SL100 shelf can be used just as easily as a heavy duty shelf or industrial shelf, for fork lift truck operation in production and logistics companies or for manual loading in retail beverage shops.
But the SL100 shelving system doesn’t stop there: With the wide range of accessories, you can design individual presentation and small part areas on the shelf. Present heavy parts below and store them above: The SH100 shelf from Brass is also a flexible furnishing system for specialist stores and is used, for example, in hardware stores, garden centres and for building materials and car components. Industrial companies use the SL100 shelf due to its large number of different options as an inventory management system, that can store large and heavy pallets and also as a small part storage warehouse for manual removal.
- Heavy duty shelving system for use as a warehouse solution and for retail shelving
- Profile system with 70 mm grid, simple plug-in assembly with no screwing required
- shelf load: depending on the version of up to 5,600 kg; max. bay load of up to 15,000 kg
- Standard sizes: Height: 3010 – 6800 mm (individual from 1260 to 12040 mm); Depth: 1100 and 750 mm; Width: 1400, 1800, 2400, 2540, 2700 and 3600 mm; individual dimensions available upon request
- Standard colours: White, anthracite metallic, gentian blue, orange; individual powder coating in RAL colours upon request
- Galvanized version for outdoor areas with corresponding accessories, for example roofing
- Adapter for LPR system extension components
You can find more detailed information in the brochure.
Our sales team will be happy to provide information via telephone or they can create a tailored quotation for you: